Thursday, April 8, 2010

collage reflection


Think Creaively:
Mostly this collage used my thinking creatively side. i thought creatively for the pictures and the way they were constructed on the collage. I thought creatively by splitting the collage into 2 parts. top; as future, bottom;as the present and past. I also thougth creatively with the placement of the images in the collage. Yhe 2 location images are in the 2 far sides of the collage. The other images in the middle of the two location images bringing a connection between the two location images.
Reason Critically:
For this collage I think I had not really reasoned critically. This is because when I see my collage I can really feel for the Lost Boys and would like to help. Still most of that influence comes form the movie that we watched. But I think that I did include a little insite on their past situations and their life in America.
Communicate Effectively:
I am not really good at communicating effectively without using a lot of words. I feel that the text given for some of the images really show what the boys and Sudan are going through even now. For example the text given under the dipiction of Sudan is saying that Sudan has gone through a lot of bad times and wars and that many of the people os Sudan were killed or taken away. The text under the dipiction of the USA states that the government of the US will allow a certain number of Lost Boysinto the country and let them be citizens. This will motivate other countries who are not doing so to do it.
Live ethically:

No comments:

Post a Comment